Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Luck"

I guess  you could say I am a very unlucky person.  I have never found a four-leaf clover, won at bingo, a raffle or drawing and certainly, even though I have entered, been fortunate to win the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.  Therefore, I can say I really do not believe in "luck".  I believe that everything happens for a reason.  If I live through something like a car accident, and I have had my share.  I thank God for being with me and keeping me safe, not luck.  God had control of everyone's life and he decides what happens and does not happen to us.  Being lucky is something I can not recall ever happening to me.  I always say, "I never win anything".  Sorry, I'm just not "lucky".

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with your statement, Sherry. When I first looked at the assignment for this particular story, I sat there thinking what could I write about. I am a very unlucky person myself. If it can go wrong, it will, every time. Hopefully in the future both of us will end up being very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom always used to say the same thing. There is no thing as luck just God's blessings.

    ReplyDelete